The Turks and Caicos is only 75 minutes from Miami, 3 hours from New York, less than 3 hours from Charlotte, North Carolina, and 3.5 hours from Boston and can easily be reached with direct flights from the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Haiti.
There are several regular direct flights to the island of Providenciales from the US, Canada and Europe:
- American Airlines www.aa.com flies from Boston, Dallas, Miami and New York
- Air Canada: www.aircanada.com flies from Toronto to Provo
- US Airways www.usairways.com flies from Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC Pittsburgh, Raleigh and Richmond, VA through Charlotte, North Carolina
- Delta www.delta.com offers seasonal weekly flight from Atlanta to Provo
- Charter flights are available from Toronto, Detroit, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale
- British Airways www.britishairways.com operates direct flights from London
- Flights are also available through connections on Bahamas Air www.bahamasair.com, via Air Turks and Caicos www.airturksandcaicos.com
- Westjet Airways www.westjet.com charters from Toronto
- JetBlue www.jetblue.com flies daily from New York nad weekly from Boston (in season)
- Continental flies daily from Newark www.continental.com
Private Jets and Yachts
Private jets are accommodated at the Provo Air Center which has everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Private yachts find safe harbor at the Turtle Cove Marina, a full service marina and port of entry.
Car rentals are available. Remember to bring your drivers license and that we drive on the left!
Taxis are readily available at airport and marinas, as well as throughout Providenciales. Many drivers will also serve as your local tour guide to show you the undiscovered attractions of Provo. Please note that due to government regulations, upon arrival to Providenciales, you will be responsible for your own transportation to the Turks & Caicos Club. Rates are quoted per person.
Driving Directions to the Turks & Caicos Club
US and Canadian citizens require either a current passport or expired passport up to one year, or an original or notarized copy of a birth certificate along with a government issued photo ID. As of January 23, 2007, a passport will be required for all air and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central & South America, the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas. Commonwealth countries require a passport and non-commonwealth countries require a passport and Visa. An onward return ticket is also required.
Exiting the airport and continue on the AIRPORT ROAD until you reach LEEWARD HIGHWAY. Turn LEFT on LEEWARD HIGHWAY and proceed along for about 10 minutes or so until you see a sign on your left that says, PRATT'S ROAD (If you see a large, Graceway Grocery store on your right, you've gone too far.) Turn LEFT at PRATT'S ROAD (movie theater will be on your right.). Go down a small hill until you see the "LOWER BIGHT" sign. TURN RIGHT. Proceed along LOWER BIGHT ROAD until you see the Turks & Caicos Club on your left (approx. 1/3 mile.) The hotel has two wrought iron gates and two grand palms on either side of each gate. Parking is provided near the Reception Office where you can check in. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE DRIVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!